Visit this broadcast page or email email@example.com to submit a public broadcast. Send us a public voice message via Anchor by clicking here. Visit this helpline page or email firstname.lastname@example.org to send a private message.
To help out and make the world a more beautiful place, email email@example.com.
Jan 16, 2021. Nearing Austin Texas; I remember walking through neighborhoods where I knew I should not come too close, and I sometimes wonder if that’s how my body feels about all of Austin now in the flow of memory. But it isn’t only Austin. It is many more places and fond designations needs must be part of courageous conversations.—-@maxmorris, @maxmoradio
—20210116-171635, https://Intuitive.social/memory 🌊✨
Join our next Intuitive Community Gathering this coming Wednesday, November 25, 2020 and more opportunities in days following.
Register here for ongoing updates to our gathering calendar: Intuitive Bridge Dreams Inclusive Community (November 25, 2020 @ 12p – 2p ET)
Register here to join us this Wednesday and for our upcoming Intuitive Community Gatherings: Intuitive Bridge Dreams Inclusive Community (November 25, 2020 @ 12p – 2p ET)
We are coordinating a group to restore life-saving medication access to a beloved organizer and support professional in our community who is in crisis.
We need your help!
Please comment on this post or send a private message to this page (tip: there is a button at the bottom right corner you can reach us with). We will include you in whatever way you need so that you can most fully participate.
Please share this post prolifically.
Thank you for your kindness, courage, and collaboration in the amazing resilience of this community.
More about the group that is working now, in need of participants:
We are helping one another learn how to engage diplomatic outreach to businesses and organizations producing resources (such as medications) that are needed at intersections of violent multi-marginalization where they are immediately life-saving and provide substantial community relief.
Our process is focused to catalyse greater awareness, build trust, and establish ongoing relationships so that support and resourcing can flow more easily through all our communities.
Our efforts employ marketing professionalism and human-centric networking expertise where it occupies the same space as sustainable community nourishment and respect for living beings.
These skill sets directly benefit ANY and ALL income-generating projects.
If you want to practice professional skills of any kind (hit us up with your brainstorm, bet we’ll say yes), this is an excellent opportunity to volunteer on behalf of a community member in need and simultaneously increase your own inherent capacities to achieve goals like these.
* Please share this post widely and repeatedly in every way, including multimedia versions as needed and copy+paste.
* We crucially need people on Telegram messenger, our network disability aid. If you can install and use it, you do us a profound service by communicating with us there.
* We crucially need EXISTING PROFESSIONALS in and around our networks to recognize and get involved with these efforts, as all our active members currently are severely disabled and experiencing physical extremity.
* We need people able to type; think in numbers; use a business brain; make simple phone calls with scripts; send emails; make web pages; express their support in their own authentic way; cheer us on; signal boost with stickers and emoticons; other needs also, not yet included on this list (do suggest).
* We need people to care that this is happening, to engage with this effort consistently, to know that when we work together none of us are helpless, and to center the fact that we have known solutions — right now, immediately.
Please help us implement these solutions right away by reaching out to us.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, comment on this post, or send this page a private message.
You might also friend or private message Max, whose info can be found here.
You rock so hard for reading all of this.
Thank you for following up. Blessings!