Intuitive Public Flame
There is a sense of being in service — we have noticed — soundly supports us. Our survivor-led workgroup is compiling service resources for communities of consent conscious cultural competency co-creators. Find more at Intuitive.pub/media and t.me/s/BurnersInService.
Burners In Service
We are coordinating a group to restore life-saving medication access to a beloved organizer and support professional in our community who is in crisis.
We need your help!
Please comment on this post or send a private message to this page (tip: there is a button at the bottom right corner you can reach us with). We will include you in whatever way you need so that you can most fully participate.
Please share this post prolifically.
Thank you for your kindness, courage, and collaboration in the amazing resilience of this community.
More about the group that is working now, in need of participants:
We are helping one another learn how to engage diplomatic outreach to businesses and organizations producing resources (such as medications) that are needed at intersections of violent multi-marginalization where they are immediately life-saving and provide substantial community relief.
Our process is focused to catalyse greater awareness, build trust, and establish ongoing relationships so that support and resourcing can flow more easily through all our communities.
Our efforts employ marketing professionalism and human-centric networking expertise where it occupies the same space as sustainable community nourishment and respect for living beings.
These skill sets directly benefit ANY and ALL income-generating projects.
If you want to practice professional skills of any kind (hit us up with your brainstorm, bet we’ll say yes), this is an excellent opportunity to volunteer on behalf of a community member in need and simultaneously increase your own inherent capacities to achieve goals like these.
* Please share this post widely and repeatedly in every way, including multimedia versions as needed and copy+paste.
* We crucially need people on Telegram messenger, our network disability aid. If you can install and use it, you do us a profound service by communicating with us there.
* We crucially need EXISTING PROFESSIONALS in and around our networks to recognize and get involved with these efforts, as all our active members currently are severely disabled and experiencing physical extremity.
* We need people able to type; think in numbers; use a business brain; make simple phone calls with scripts; send emails; make web pages; express their support in their own authentic way; cheer us on; signal boost with stickers and emoticons; other needs also, not yet included on this list (do suggest).
* We need people to care that this is happening, to engage with this effort consistently, to know that when we work together none of us are helpless, and to center the fact that we have known solutions — right now, immediately.
Please help us implement these solutions right away by reaching out to us.
Email email@example.com, comment on this post, or send this page a private message.
You might also friend or private message Max, whose info can be found here.
You rock so hard for reading all of this.
Thank you for following up. Blessings!
This is a post by Zia from Austin —– identifying myself using this composite name in order to more safely speak with the collective voice that includes myself and others who are living endeavoring at similar violent intersections.
In private Intuitive work groups we are talking here lately about CC – – – cultural competency, cultivating creativity, and consciousness of consent (!!) it has started raining very hard here. I am lucky to be inside. Lots of others aren’t.
Max M. E. Morris and myself as well as others have worked compiling resources for others surviving intersections of human trafficking in compassionate, creative communities that often have no idea trafficking is happening in their vicinity.
Friends of ours are in Austin, New York, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Boston, and lots more places we should go on keep naming. Cc — consent, culture, communication, compassion – has important things to do with vulnerable friends being safe to create and collaborate. We are glad to be sustaining this Intuitive Public Flame. We wish for more Burners In Service to join us to make communities safe for trauma survivors.
We’re alive kicking and many wonderful things are just beginning.
Keep gentle powerful heart light candle flame burning.